Tagged...verrrrrrrrry old... I know :-D
OK ... so being back to the blogosphere... lemme start with my homework :-D ... 4 people tagged me on this I think ... Ahmad, Wonderer, Rain and Noblese... here goes
1.Grab the book nearest to you, turn on page 18 and find line 4.
ان من الأمور غير المحببة في الاسلام، و التي لا يرضى عنها الله، هي ضغف العزم، و ضعف الصبر
الصبر و الذوق- عمرو خالد
2.Stretch your left arm out as far as you can.
3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?
Part of Elbeit beitak
4.Without looking, guess what time it is?
5. Now look at the clock, what is the actual time?
6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
Yesterday... was at my granny's ... yes you got it right ... spent all day at home today ...I deserve a break :-)
8. Before you started this survey, what did you look at?
Easy crossword puzzles for my students
9. What are you wearing?
10. Did you dream last night?
Dunno... I hardly ever remember my dreams
11. When did you last laugh?
Sometime today... don't remember about what but with little bro around.. there's always something to laugh about
12. What is on the walls of the room you are in?
Nothing at all !
13. Seen anything weird lately?
Don't think so
14. What do you think of this quiz?
15. What was the last film you saw?
MUHAMMAD- Legacy of a Prophet
16. If you became a multimillionaire overnight, what would you buy?
Can't think now ... but would probably make hospitals for the poor
17. Tell me something about you that I dunno.
Mmmmm... am not into "sweet stuff" .. can go for weeks not eating something sweet (with the exception of fruit)
18. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
Make poverty history
19. Do you like to dance?
20. George Bush.
What about him?
21. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?
22. Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?
23. Would you ever consider living abroad?
Lived all my life abroad... just got back to Egypt... but you never know... might end up leaving Egypt again...
24.What do you want GOD to say to you when you reach the pearly gates?
And those who feared their Lord will be led to the Garden in crowds: until behold, they arrive there; its gates will be opened; and its Keepers will say: "Peace be upon you! well have ye done! enter ye here, to dwell therein." (Az-zumar:73)
Allahoma ej3alna min ahl iljannah
25. 4 people who must also do this meme in their journal.
I think I'm a "bit" late ;-P... everyone's done this meme :-D but if there happens to be someone out there who hasn't done it ... you're tagged..