Living Life

Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Babies

Went to see my brother's new baby girl for the millionth time today! I am addicted to this girl :-)(she's only 16 days old... wonder what I'll do when she grows up a little...) she was a little "grumpy" today .. been taking vaccinations so it seems that's affecting her mood... can't imagine how these little beings feel .. we grown ups hate those needles !!!
Sometimes I just stare at her and keep saying mashAllah... getting really soft these days...

2 Comments:

At 8/03/2005 02:52:00 PM, Blogger roora said...

hi me ,

yeah babies are som sweet , if it is the first baby in your family , you will be really addicted, it is a nice feeling to feel a new baby in your familyu , i experinced that with my neohew, and it was weired and lovely , enjoy :)

 
At 8/03/2005 03:35:00 PM, Blogger Me said...

Thanks :-)
This is the first baby in my family ( as in brothers, sisters..)Almost all my cousins have children and I must say I was quite attached to them too... but this one is different !!!!

PS. I went yesterday for the "zillionth time" and as usual, mashAllah she was great ...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home