Living Life

Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Blogging... or not?

I started this blog thinking I'd be able to write and pour out everything ... well .. hasn't been working well so far I don't know why.. maybe there are too many things going on in my mind.. maybe I still don't "trust" the blog....I think it's something like building up trust with people you meet and slowly, gradually turn into friends... I do hope so....

I really like the way some bloggers write ... for example Loulou, Nermeena, Doshar and Dallula .... I love reading their posts even when I don't agree with them... but I feel they write what they really are and express what they truly think... Rabena yewafa2hom :-)

Will go now and come back some day soon to "open up" isA ... full of so many things I am not able to express at the moment.....


PS. Forgot to say that I also enjoy Roora :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home