Living Life

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Back... or not?

I don't know if I'm going to be back here or not... I have abandoned this space for ages... it's like I moved out or something... though I haven't started another blog or anything... I don't know why I stopped writing... wait ... maybe I do... I didn't feel I had anything to add... I didn't feel I wanted to speak... it was all inside my head... till I could take it no more... and maybe that's why I'm writing again... I have been going through major changes in my life... and quite a lot of emotional issues... I think I may have even had some kind of depression ! I changed... a little... but I am trying to come back and be better... and insha Allah with His help I will... I am still "Me" deep down... though sometimes I feel as though

I am a candle, but I am out...
I am still there... but I have no light

BismIllah....

3 Comments:

At 12/24/2009 08:37:00 AM, Blogger Rain said...

A very gigantic warm WELCOME back my sweet dear Me :)))))))))

Please write some more..your writings are as beautiful as you are.

 
At 12/25/2009 08:45:00 AM, Blogger Me said...

Thanks Rain :-) I'm blushing wAllahi.. mesh awi keda ya3ni..
But I really do want to write more...I even think I kind of "need to"...

 
At 12/27/2009 01:55:00 AM, Blogger Live said...

i relate so much to this post ... and welcome back :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home