Living Life

Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Catching up...

So I haven't posted anything for ten WHOLE days .... I mean I'm not the regular sort of blogger bas ya3ni mesh keda !!!! There is so much happening ... and quite a lot to say ... sometimes I get the urge to write while I'm cooking ... or when I get into bed ... or when I'm coming home in a taxi .... all times when I can't write ....
I haven't even been able to keep up with my blogger friends... I sometimes check a few blogs ... like checking on my friends.... but I don't comment.... just see that they're doing fine and that's it ... like popping your head in your friend's office and waving ... but not really chatting or anything...
So today I decided to catch up with all what you guys have been saying .... then sit and write... but by the time I was done with your blogs... I was too tired to write !!! and it's getting late ... gotta get some sleep...
Nightie night

10 Comments:

At 12/21/2005 03:05:00 AM, Blogger Alina said...

Sleep tight! :) And don't worry, there is always time to catch up, sooner or later :D

 
At 12/21/2005 09:00:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

sweet dreams...although I believe u would be up by now :)) tab yalla ba2a UPDATES

 
At 12/21/2005 09:28:00 AM, Blogger Rain said...

:)
I think everybody is busy those days ...coincidence , maybe

I had the same circumstances , been away from the blogsphere and hardly catching up with friends :(

Good night dear and sweet dreams

 
At 12/22/2005 08:45:00 PM, Blogger Nightlegend said...

( sometimes I get the urge to write while I'm cooking)
I wonder what kind of ideas pops into your mind while you're coocking? ,delicious ideas I guess...LOL

 
At 12/23/2005 05:05:00 AM, Blogger Just Jane said...

Just commenting to let you know I still read...hope all is well.

 
At 12/23/2005 02:17:00 PM, Blogger Charisma said...

you've been missed ya meme.
el7amdolelah all is well with you.

 
At 12/24/2005 12:09:00 AM, Blogger LouLou said...

Meme I hope you're not still sleeping. That would be too much rest.:)

 
At 12/24/2005 02:18:00 AM, Blogger Me said...

Kayla, Nerro, Rain, ATC,

Thanks girls ... I slept well that night el7amdulilah (Thank God) :-)

Night,

LOL !!! You bet... verrrrrrrrrrry delicious ideas ;-)

Jane,

Good to know you're still reading ... thanks :-)

Chari,

I've missed you guys too y'know.... thanks ya gameel..

Loul,

LOL !!! Yeah ... I've become a lazy blogger... havent I ?

 
At 12/24/2005 02:49:00 AM, Blogger MoonLightShadow said...

I'm always late :(
Seems I'm lazy these days or busy, don't know.

Anyways, good to know that everything is well with you ME :)

It happens with me as well, the need to write, when I can't. When I have the time and the tool to write with, things just disappear :D

 
At 12/25/2005 06:17:00 PM, Blogger Me said...

Thanks Moon dear ... you're not late wala 7aagah ... w kamaan "better late than never" ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home