Living Life

Saturday, January 07, 2006

Haven't been able to blog lately ... well actually it's not really "haven't been able" ... sometimes I'd just have too many other things to do ...and then I'd be too lazy to blog.... just wanted to tell all of my dear bloggers... that I've been trying to read your blogs ... even though I may not comment.... I still do read .....

The past couple of weeks have been a little hectic... el7amdulilah ... nothing really "bad" or anything ... but a little messy....

Work has been getting a little more demanding ... now I'm teaching higher levels that need a little more preparing ...it's sort of a "crash course" so my students have been having some difficulty catching up with all we're doing ... which means extra work from my side to try and help them keep up their standards....

My adorable baby niece is here in Egypt !!!! M (big bro's wife) got here a couple of weeks ago with baby N .... and mashAllah she's amazing begad .... Rabena yebareklohom feeha... so I've been hopping over to their house after work soemtimes and going out with them some other times....

Little bro has been officially admitted to the army for the compulsory military service... I won't start talking about that ... needs a whole post... he's not "in" yet but he should be going in on the 17th ... very depressing... but el7amdulilah ... you never know what is for the best ... anyway ... been spoiling him and trying to make nice food every day and stuff like that ... besides having to help in buying him stuff he needs to take with him for the first 45 days (when he isn't allowed to leave camp)... el7amduliah for everything....

Mama couldn't take being away from us in these circumstances ... she wanted to see little bro before he goes int he army and see if he wants anything etc etc....at first she didn't want to come and leave baba alone on Eid but he told her he would feel better if she did .... wasn't sure she'd be coming till the day she came .... anyway el7amdulilah .. she's here safe and sound.... she made all the "Eid food" for baba before she came and put it in the freezer over there (all the fatah ... salads... boiled meat... grilled meat ... and some raw spiced up meat for him to grill if he wants etc) .... but the point is .. it's not all about food... it's about him being all alone on Eid ... it's never happened before ... there were times it would be me and him in Libya.... and mama with my bros in Egypt.... but all alone ... never ... he sounds fine so far... but I can't help feeling so bad sometimes....

Big bro got here from Saudi the day before yesterday too!!! But he took his family for a little vacation before Eid to relax ... can't wait till they get back.....

Been trying to do all the charity work I want to do ... but I haven't been able to :( ... been busy ... I hate it when that happens ... will try and not make that happen again .... el7amdulilah I've been going to the mosque regulary though...

I don't know if this post is going to make any sense... i won't reread it before posting it ... see if you guys can understand :-P

8 Comments:

At 1/08/2006 05:36:00 AM, Blogger Just Jane said...

I can understand you just fine, Me. It sounds like your life is very hectic right now, fast-paced and full of ups and downs. Good to see you posting again.

 
At 1/09/2006 03:00:00 AM, Blogger tota said...

Happy Eid Adha Me :)

 
At 1/09/2006 12:59:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

At least we knew you are ok,and all is good...which is the most important thing...take care...and Happy Eid to you and your Family :)

 
At 1/09/2006 02:18:00 PM, Blogger Nightlegend said...

Your post makes alot of sense...LOL ,it provided us alot of updates about you ,that's something we always need!

Have a very happy eid vacation.

 
At 1/09/2006 11:39:00 PM, Blogger Me said...

Thanks everyone ... glad you still visit... will be back to posting inshAllah ... I have quite a long break from work during which "I hope" I'll be able to post and comment on your blogs ...

Happy Eid to all of you :-)

PS. Nerro... are you coming to Alex some time soon ?

 
At 1/10/2006 12:42:00 PM, Blogger Rain said...

Dear Me ,
I hope u r doing fine with all those events, u seem very very busy I could feel it from ur description.

I really love your posts , u know how to express urself very well... which is a gift trust me :)

And of course we're still visiting , u r a dear friend :)

 
At 1/12/2006 06:31:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Eid to you ya gamila...apparently my trip will be postoponed shwaya...had a bad cold, plus the rain in Alex, won't make a good photography day ya3ni.

 
At 1/13/2006 06:54:00 PM, Blogger Me said...

Rain,

I am quite busy these days...can hardly keep up with everything I want to...

"I really love your posts , u know how to express urself very well... which is a gift trust me :)
And of course we're still visiting , u r a dear friend :)"

Thanks *blush*

Nerro,
2alf salama 3aleiki... and yeah... it's been raining like crazy here for the past few days... but do tell me when you decide to come...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home