Living Life

Saturday, July 08, 2006

El7amdulilah... he's back!

Yes ... he's back !! El7amdulilah ... after being detained for around 2 months ... he's finally back to his home and family...
I was in touch with his wif e during that period and following up with his news etc... then I got a call from her telling me that he's going to be released and should be in Alex the next couple of days inshAllah... but she couldn't tell when exactly coz these things take time ... anyway she said she'd call me when he reached home...
The day after the next I called... nope ... he's still not here but he's in Alex... could be here any minute... I can't describe the amount of feelings in her voice that day .... this woman has been so "saabera" and patient throughout the two months her husband has been away ... there was never a touch of despair in her voice... always faith and hope in Allah ... mashAllah ... but that day her voice had a different ring to it...
A couple of hours later I get a call ... I look to see it's her number... I pick up ... and hear him saying "Assalamo Alaikom ya benti" !! It was sooooooooo nice to hear his voice !! He seemed to be in very good spirits mashAllah ... and joked around as usual... mashAllah ... Rabena yekhaleeh le his family ...

يا رب لك الحمد كما ينبغي لجلال وجهك و عظيم سلطانك

4 Comments:

At 7/08/2006 06:24:00 PM, Blogger Noblese said...

Hi Me, thanks God for the return of your friend's husband. I quite well remember your post when he was taken to prison.

 
At 7/09/2006 04:26:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

7amdela 3ala salamto...cool :D

 
At 7/10/2006 08:56:00 PM, Blogger Me said...

Thanks girls... el7amdulilah ..it's good to have him back :-)

 
At 1/26/2010 12:41:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

revitalize theoretical peers grouped shuklait chilled theses interviewees preamble symposia legislators
servimundos melifermuly

 

Post a Comment

<< Home