Living Life

Sunday, August 21, 2005

Laughing my head off

Just 15 minutes of pure, simple fun with my brother !! It was great .... well my Dad has this sort of small, hard,sponge ball he's been using to exercise his wrist (after it got fractured last year) ... anyway, the ball looks so cute and feels so nice ... so my brother was taking a break and he looks at the ball, looks at me and suddenly throws it hard at me ... so I pick it up and throw it back hard .. then we realise we'll end up demolishing everything in the house .. so we sneak into one of the relatively emptier rooms (house not completely furnished coz we just got here and could even be moving house soon inshAllah).... so here we are .. me and him in the room .. with the door sort of shut so that my Mum doesn't hear us ... just like we used to do when we were doing something naughty as kids !!!! so he throws the ball at the ceiling and it bounces back hard and I have to catch it.. then I throw it back ... then we start counting points and squabbling over who cheated and who caught it right .. and who's the butterfingers around !?!?!? ... and laughing our heads off...
15 mintues of utter, childish enjoyment... with not a worry in the world for once....
Then we got back to our work...studies .. unfinished assignments... phone calls to make... emails to answer.... etc etc ... feeling much ligher than 15 minutes earlier ....and with big grins on our faces :-D.... el7amdulilah

7 Comments:

At 8/22/2005 02:18:00 AM, Blogger doshar said...

i am glad you can still have fun like a child. it is very refreshing, mish kida?

 
At 8/22/2005 10:45:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pretty cool :))) I can imagine the grin in ur face even while writing this post, childish fun is a blast.

 
At 8/22/2005 02:47:00 PM, Blogger Me said...

yep... el7amdulilah every now and then I let the "child in me" out !!! It really is ultra-refreshing !! and I was "grinning" while writing the post ya nerro :-D

 
At 8/24/2005 12:50:00 AM, Blogger Dalulla said...

I reckon u had a great time, which is great. u should also be glad your brother interacts the way he did, which is another wonderful feeling, to have close kin whom you can really enjoy time with ...dayman insha'Allah.

so now u know what do when u feel pressured! I pray u enjoy your time always insha'Allah.

Letting the child in us out is a blessing for those who can do it. I do it anywhere at any time i wish. I feel it is just great. I also had a childish chase after my 16 year old sister at the beach trying to spill a bucket of water on her head.

Almost every one at the beach was looking. No one looked at us in mockery, on the contrary had nice smiles on their faces which also made me feel happy that people were somehow sharing our fun, in a passive way, but did.

Little Omar tried to catch up with us, but was too slow, poor thing, but he had his share of fun spilling water on mom earlier and that was what triggered it.

I was having trouble catching my sis, but i did finally and she got extremely wet! :-)

 
At 8/25/2005 08:29:00 PM, Blogger Me said...

LOL! sounds great .. what you did with your sis !!! and I love it that Omar was the one who started it!!! isA you always have fun whenever possible (or whenever Omar triggers something!!!)

 
At 8/27/2005 12:36:00 PM, Blogger roora said...

happy that you are having fun with your brother , I do that a lot with my sister :)

Thanks for your sweet mail , Actually I know the group you are talking about , i worked with them in something before , it is amazing how they become wide spead , they were few individuals who started it up. I will do my best

 
At 8/27/2005 04:14:00 PM, Blogger Me said...

Rabena m3aki ya Roora in whatever you do .. and thanks 3ala eih ?! ay khadamaat ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home