Living Life

Thursday, September 01, 2005

Old friends...

Was clearing up a few things and I came across a bunch of old photos... lovely ... I love photos.... anyway .. got me all nostalgic and I suddenly felt I miss my old friends ... and made me thankful that I had the opportunity of making this diversity of friends....

Infant 1 & 2 ( which is like kindergarten and Year 1): Stephen (English) and Daniel (Scottish) ...don't really remember much ... just that you 2 were so much fun ....

Infant 3 ( Year 2) : Stephen and Daniel left ..... Marta (Polish) was my closest friend that year .... there were also Kinda (Yugoslavian) and Sophie (English) ... still remember how we all were amazed by your "break up barbie" which could bend her legs and arms Kinda !!!!

Junior 1 through Junior 6 ( Year 3 through Year 6) : Still Marta... with loads of us going to each others houses for lunch ... and her brother Michael was best pals with my brother too... so the visits were even more fun........ there was also Chan-Joong (Korean) who was a character !! .... I can still picture him in class discussions when he'd look up at the ceiling to try and remember something he wanted to tell us out of the tons of books he'd read.... I have your pic. Chan-Joong, sitting in my birthday party aside reading my big brothers pocket aircrafts book while all of us messed around :-D Sure you're doing a great job wherever you are now.....

And loads of others ... Radwa, Jawad, Saira, Agnieszka, Sundeep, Setor, Kristi, Pedro, Robert, Rami, Maria, Lucas, Nadia...... BIG salute to all of you wherever you are !! :-)

Prep school : Farwa (Pakistani) .. you were such a dear ... and we stayed in touch for ages after you left ... wonder why we stopped ... will try and dig up your address and send to you....... Yvonne (Banglandeshi) ... she was my best best best ever ..... got so used to each other and so much into each others cultures ... our familes became friends .. and the visits were family visits ..... Walid (Palestinian) ... still in touch ... we send offline messages every light year ... hope you're doing well in Lebanon now :-)

Secondary school: Still Yvonne ..... and also Nada (Libyan English) .... still in touch with Nada (in England) ... and we were on the phone together a few weeks ago .... she's getting married next Dec. isA .... do miss you Nada loads and loads ... and next time you're in Egypt we'll meet isA....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home