Living Life

Friday, March 24, 2006

White bags...

I fall in love with a certain bag... I want to buy the beige one ... I really need it ... but am in a hurry and going to work or something so I don't buy it at the moment.... I go next day or the day after that.... I'd like the beige bag with so and so .... sold? You don't have any more? You only get 1 of each colour? Oh OK.... how about your branches? OK I'll check them out... a couple of days later.... no beige bag even in the other branch .... so ..... I buy the white one !

Around a year later....I fall in love again with another bag.... but this time I need a brown one... I don't buy it though .... because I don't have enough money on me at the moment... a few days later.... no brown bag... Sold :( ... maybe they manage to find me one in the other branch.... days later.... sorry .... no brown bag .... soooooooo........ I buy the white one !

5 Comments:

At 3/24/2006 11:08:00 PM, Blogger Eman M said...

Batnarfez awi lama ye7sali el mawqef dah abrdo :(

 
At 3/25/2006 12:31:00 AM, Blogger Me said...

Hellllooooo Eman! Welcome to my blog! Was just "f sertek" today with Nerro ;-)

Ana kamaan batnarfez shwaya.. bas mesh awy ... 3ashan bashteri elshanta bardo... 7atta law mesh nafs el-lown elli ana 3ayzah ;-D

 
At 3/25/2006 12:35:00 AM, Blogger MoonLightShadow said...

LOL..

Try next time wanting the white bag.. I guess you will find the color you want ;)

 
At 3/25/2006 05:08:00 PM, Blogger Rain said...

:)))
I think u r destined to white bags , they're not bad anyway :D.

 
At 3/31/2006 10:40:00 AM, Blogger Me said...

Moon,

LOL!! I'll give it a go and see what happens ;-)

Rain,

Yeah, they're not bad :D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home