Living Life

Monday, April 10, 2006

Oh my God I'm so touched...that I could mean so much for someone ... that someone could see all this in me .... I don't think I could even put this in words....

She says I remind her of her.... of one of her closest friends... she says I'm so much like her... Allah yer7amha... God rest her soul in peace.... she says that she felt Allah took her away ... but gave her me instead... she says that one of the best things that happened to her after starting work in the Centre was meeting me... she says she feels hope has come into her life again... and even though we're not exactly the same... and she appreciates me for what I am... there is so much in common ... and she's thankful to God for sending me to her... sub7an Allah...

I am moved to tears... and have been crying since her phone call.... I've always felt that N was going to be one of my close friends here in Egypt... but I never imagined she had all that inside her....

El7amdulilah...

3 Comments:

At 4/12/2006 12:53:00 PM, Blogger Nesrina said...

There is nothing like losing a friend in such a way. I know how it feels.
Very touching post ya Me.

 
At 4/12/2006 02:03:00 PM, Blogger Wonderer said...

I was so touched ya me. God bless you and your friend.

 
At 4/15/2006 09:50:00 PM, Blogger roora said...

just a quick note me , to tell you that we miss you here and hope we see again ISA , Take care

 

Post a Comment

<< Home