Living Life

Sunday, September 25, 2005

Change of plans

Have been extreeeeeeeeeeemly busy the past few days ... plans have changed and I'm going to spend part of Ramadan with my parents (was supposed to visit them sometime later).... leaving next Tuesday for like 3 weeks or so....found it was better to spend like half of Ramadan with them, them come back here to spend the rest with my brother... still don't have a permanent job.. so this might be the best time to visit ... might not be able to go later ... got work that starts isA towards the end of October (temporary though) ... and one of the Centres I'm applying to told me a course could be starting, also on the 30th of Oct... so hurry, hurry me tells myself .... just enough time to visit my parents and run back to start work isA....
Still have to buy presents for some people, drop my CV in a couple more places, run a few errands, finish up charity work that is supposed to be done in Ramadan and I won't be here etc... pray for me everyone :-)

8 Comments:

At 9/25/2005 07:58:00 AM, Blogger Charisma said...

good luck Me!
ISA things will work out fine for you.
rabena yewaf'ek.

 
At 9/25/2005 09:47:00 AM, Blogger Lasto-adri *Blue* said...

good luck "me"
things will go on smoothly and easily I KNOW!
not coz of anything, but just u seem to me in love of your things... which is the most important thing.


yalla take care we return cairo the soonest u can ;)

 
At 9/25/2005 01:18:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great, enjoy ba2a and have loads of fun...everything will be just fine ISA...

 
At 9/25/2005 06:35:00 PM, Blogger Me said...

Thanks ya gama3a :-)

PS. Lasto: welcome here :-)

 
At 9/25/2005 06:56:00 PM, Blogger roora said...

Good luck ya me we 3okbally ana kaman ISA
Rabena m3aki ISA

BTW ,out of curiosity, where do your parents live ?

 
At 9/25/2005 07:22:00 PM, Blogger doshar said...

good luck me. and have a great time with your parents. nice being with them the first day. :)

 
At 9/26/2005 07:38:00 AM, Blogger ASH said...

Yes, Ramadan is coming! I can't wait. I hope you enjoy it is Misr, I'll enjoy it here in the States. Good blog.

 
At 9/28/2005 06:56:00 PM, Blogger Me said...

Thanks Roora & Doshar :-) I made it ... reached safely el7amdulilah... really tired want to sleeeeeeep and relax ....
Roora ... make a guess first .. then I'll tell you ;-)

Ash: Welcome here :-) Can't wait either...Thanks :-) See you around

 

Post a Comment

<< Home