Living Life

Friday, September 30, 2005

Hopeless shopping :-D

A few days before travelling I had to go and get an "OK" on my ticket...left the airline office and found myself in the middle of a area full of shops...with "SALE" written all over them.. so I say to myself... let's see... maybe find something nice... looked in an uncountable number of clothes shops...loads of clothes...loads of styles...and believe it or not... didn't buy anything !!! Think I got confused...couldn't take it all in...I don't know...seems I really can't shop very well in sales.. unless it's offers on skin care products...THAT I do very well on :-D
Oooops... I did get something ... a pair of slippers for my Dad :-D

1 Comments:

At 10/01/2005 10:41:00 AM, Blogger Charisma said...

You're kinda like me, ME, i too cant shop during sales, even if its half price reduction, everything seems to be bundled on everything else which disables me from enjoying my shopping experience.
Shopping for me is a very enjoyable ordeal, and if it isnt, its not worth hassle.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home