Living Life

Friday, October 21, 2005

More on little bro

Was supposed to be writing more on little bro H... wanted to write so much that day.. was quite filled up with all sorts of emotions...
Don't know where to start though...will just let it flow randomly...

He's one of the few people I can be completely and totally myself with ... I mean never thinking that "maybe if I say this he'll get upset" or any things of that sort... I know that whatever I do or say will never be misunderstood... when I don't agree with him on anything we can have these huge arguments and maybe get annoyed at each other during them ...but never ever hold grudges thank God...

He knows almost everything about me and vice versa... was scared that when he left Libya 2 and a half years ago that our relation would change and we'd drift away but el7amdulilah we didn't ... when I moved to back to Egypt last May and it was only us living in the flat ... we got closer even though we were both verrrrrrrrrrry busy ... maybe now he doesn't have as much time as before... but we always have these "open up" talks every now and then... I remember when a building collapsed last May in Alex... I was really perturbed ... wanted to collect donations.. wanted to visit the people in hospital etc... but I'd just reached Egypt... didn't know anyone yet...didn't have a network... nothing .... he stood by me a lot those few days... helped however he could... I remember standing in the balcony crying with frustration.. and he came out and held me ... was so supportive... el7amdulilah...

My big bro S and his wife M always joke around saying that he's so busy and they hardly get to see him ... and that little baby N doesn't know she has an uncle!!! But when he goes to see them and carries baby N she stops crying and becomes soooo peacefully quiet... one of the times big bro's mother in law saw H carrying baby N .. and she said something like "Eideih feeha 7enneya ... eltaree2a elli shayel beeha N 3omri ma shoft ragel shayel baby keda" ...

One of H's bad habits is utmost forgetfullness... he's a joke when it comes to that.. well he does remember things that are near the top of his priorities list .. but I think he needs to concentrate a little more sometimes...always having fights because of that issue...

I love his sense of humour ... he's so "dammo khaffeef" ... and he has this really funny way of laughing that's so contagious... and his humour is so unpredictable sometimes !!!
I know I can turn to him whenever I need to .. be it for a good serious chat or to have some fun...

I've said so much about him ... do love him a lot... but mind you, he's not an angel... full of flaws ... but then not time for that now is it ;-)

7 Comments:

At 10/21/2005 01:03:00 PM, Blogger Charisma said...

Rabena yekhaliko l ba3d ya Me, its good to have such a relationship with your brother, siblings are the ones who will be there with you as you get older and will always stand by your side.

rabena yekremko.

 
At 10/21/2005 01:19:00 PM, Blogger Wonderer said...

I can't say except rabina ye.7aliko le ba3d ya rab.

 
At 10/21/2005 04:44:00 PM, Blogger tota said...

Very Nice to have a brother that he is having that good comprehension :)

 
At 10/21/2005 07:54:00 PM, Blogger Me said...

Ameen ya Rab !!! Thanks girls :-)

 
At 10/24/2005 12:37:00 PM, Blogger Me ® said...

Allah y5alleelek ya :)

ur posts reminded me of my older brother who's in canada now .. we were so close too, always laughing and ganging up on our other 2 brothers :)) .. i havent seen him for two years now

btw, am a middle child and the only girl too, lol , r u sure we're not the same person ? :P

 
At 10/26/2005 09:53:00 PM, Blogger Me said...

Thanks Me :-)
Hehehehe ... I'm not too sure we're not the same person :-D

 
At 11/01/2005 02:45:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home