Living Life

Thursday, October 13, 2005

Miss my adorable baby niece...

I've known her for only 2 and a half months ... a newborn baby girl born on the 11th of July 2005... so small and tender at the begining... growing so fast mashAllah... was so addicted to her I'd go to see her almost every day at the beginning... by the time she was 2 months old I was actually having a conversation with her !!! I know I'm hallucinating here :-D... at that age she only recognises her mum... but anywayI used to really feel there was this connection between us.. I mean she'd turn her head to where I went ... if I moved away she'd move her head with me .. and even sometimes smile at me and sort of make these baby sounds like she's talking... was once sitting next to her and playing about with her .. then I got busy talking to someone so she started making sounds and was about to cry till I looked back at her... I'd like to believe that this happens with me coz I'm special ;-) .. but I know babies crave attention from anyone .... whatever it is .... I love her like crazy and miss her like crazy...my desktop is a photo of her... screensaver is a slideshow of pics of her... they left to Saudi Arabia last month... will be coming for a visit inshAllah on Eid Al-Adha ... can't wait till then ....
"Rabena yekhaleeha leehom we yebareklohom feeha isA"

7 Comments:

At 10/13/2005 05:22:00 PM, Blogger tota said...

how much i like babies, they r wonderful in a certain period in their age,
they r so pure & their impressions about ppl are true, they can feel if that person loves them truly or they r just fake feelings, dont they?

 
At 10/13/2005 10:19:00 PM, Blogger Charisma said...

babies are the essence of life, or so i feel ...
i've never been good with babies, but i just love to look at them, their sweet innocent smile, they're so pure, untouched with the filth of the world...3'obal ma you have your own babies ISA ya me :)

 
At 10/14/2005 03:36:00 PM, Blogger Wonderer said...

Rabina ye.7alika leko. She is lucky to have an aunt like you:)

 
At 10/16/2005 12:47:00 AM, Blogger Lasto-adri *Blue* said...

rabna ye5aleha lekom in saha2 ALLAH
and may u have urs soon ba2a ;) :)

 
At 10/16/2005 01:58:00 AM, Blogger Me said...

Thanks everybody :-) God bless you all ... and inshAllah all of us are one day blessed with those tiny pure beings to grow in front of our eyes in good health and character... Ameen

 
At 10/16/2005 02:18:00 AM, Blogger doshar said...

IS Allah you will see her soon, and IS ALlah she will grow up to love you so much too, these things are felt and reciprocated esp. with kids. keep her close to you, even when you have your own kids IS ALlah, remember her birthday, teach her your ethics and religion, try to give her a special part of you.

i am sure you know by now that i absolutely adore my brother's kids!
so i love your post!

 
At 10/16/2005 10:13:00 PM, Blogger Me said...

Thanks ya Do...isA Rabena ye2addarni to be able to do what you're saying ... Rabena yekhaleelek your brothers kids isA

 

Post a Comment

<< Home