Living Life

Monday, October 31, 2005

Tagged again... Seven

Tagged by Loulou, Wonderer & Around the clock ... thanks :-)


InshAllah (God willing), I plan to :

1. Start going to Tajweed Quran classes regularly.
2. Do an MSc. in Engineering Project Management.
3. Find my dream jobs. (in progress :-D)
4. Do Omra.
5. Go to the gymn and start "walking" regularly.
6. Eat more veggies.
7. Change my hairstyle.

I can't :

1. Stop believing in God.
2. Control my tears when a loved one is crying in front of me.
3. Pin and fix my veil while talking.
4. Stop buying silver rings.
5. Eat something sweet when I'm reeeeaaalllly hungry.
6. Swim.
7. Stop reading blogs !!!!

I say most often:

1. InshAllah
2. El7amdulilah
3. Ya salaaam
4. Okie dokie
5. Begad ?
6. I mean
7. Mmmmmmmm (different versions of it - long, short, diff .tone etc)

I think everyone I know has been tagged already... but if you haven't done this yet, and are reading this, and feel like it ... you're tagged :-)

8 Comments:

At 10/31/2005 01:03:00 PM, Blogger Wonderer said...

So you have a 3o2da too:))
bas 3aib teb2y from Alex and you can't swim:))

 
At 10/31/2005 02:03:00 PM, Blogger Rain said...

:) very sweet , I love your answers

 
At 10/31/2005 09:02:00 PM, Blogger Charisma said...

like wonderer, exactly, 3ieb awi ya ME, take some swimming classes wala 7aga, or dont make it public that you're from alex :)

 
At 10/31/2005 09:43:00 PM, Blogger Me said...

Rain,
Thanks sweetie :-)

Wonderer & Chari,
ana 3arfa, ana 3arfa ... 3eib awi awi awi kamaan *blush* ... bas I know how to go a few metres keda .. mesh we7sheen ya3ni *blush*..

PS. "or dont make it public that you're from alex :)"

LOLOLOLOL !!!!!!!!!!!!

 
At 11/01/2005 07:07:00 PM, Blogger Lasto-adri *Blue* said...

"Start going to Tajweed Quran classes regularly."
i deeply wish for that as well..
who knows, we might do it together isA ;)

 
At 11/01/2005 10:35:00 PM, Blogger Me said...

Lasto,
isA Rabena makes your wish come true...isA we do it together... it's a small world :-)

 
At 11/01/2005 10:47:00 PM, Blogger tota said...

hehyy :)
i wanna go to gym again after Ramadan ISA, i enjoy it :), you will for sure

Stop buying and shopping in general is always a problem here ... coz simply we cant do :)
Happy Feast to u isa ME :)

 
At 11/02/2005 02:25:00 AM, Blogger Me said...

Welcome back Tota !!!!
El7amdulilah that you're fine :-)

"i wanna go to gym again after Ramadan ISA, i enjoy it :), you will for sure"

I really hope so !!!!

Happy feast to you too ya gameela...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home